What is a 'Twin Club'?
Twin clubs, sometimes also called sister clubs, are two clubs from different countries that form a long term relationship to promote international understanding and goodwill.
The Aims of Twinning
- To comprehend another culture
- To support each other’s national or international service projects (or engage in a joined project)
- To participate in Rotary exchange programs
- To share club ideas – To hold a video conference club meeting
- To host each other during visits
- To enhance the understanding of another culture and each other’s differences
- To establish a long-term relationship with another club that will lead to ongoing and effective projects
How to Twin – The Twinning Process
For Careful planning and clear communication is important to contact ICC chairs